Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
1100 Rock and Roll Boulevard 1 Key Plaza, Cleveland, OH 44114
Explore the past, present, and future of rock music and culture.
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is the must-experience destination in Cleveland where visitors come to connect with their favorite artists and the world’s greatest art form. Discover the stories of the groups and artists who shaped music and our culture through stage-worn clothing, iconic guitars, film footage, photographs, interviews and more. The completely redesigned Hall of Fame reimagines how inductees are presented in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Items are brought to life through storytelling, dramatic new displays, video screens, interactive presentations of fan-favorite inductee moments, an artist signature wall, and an In Memoriam dedication. Explore the 2019 Inductee exhibit, which shares stories about the impact and influence of this year’s class, which honors The Cure, Def Leppard, Janet Jackson, Stevie Nicks, Radiohead, Roxy Music and The Zombies. The Power of Rock experience caps off the Hall of Fame floor, immersing fans into more than 30 years of Induction Ceremonies through Jonathan Demme’s final film—a VIP look at artists from Bob Dylan to Metallica. The Beatles exhibit is among the world’s most comprehensive tributes to the “Fab Four.” Other displays feature the roots of rock and roll, hip-hop and superstars such as David Bowie, Elvis Presley, Jimi Hendrix, Madonna, Michael Jackson, the Rolling Stones and many more. Stop in for a gourmet meal from the All Access Café, featuring Cleveland’s hottest chefs. Don’t forget to head to the plaza to check out the Rock Hall’s towering “Long Live Rock” letters for a must-get photo op!
Visit rockhall.com for more information and the programming schedule.
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is open 363 days a year!
(Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day)
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas
SPECIAL HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Wednesday May 8th, closing at 5:30pm
- Friday August 16th, closing at 5:30pm
- Sunday September 1st, closing at 5pm
- Wednesday September 18th, closing at 5:30pm
May 25 – June 30
- Daily 10am-5:30pm
- Wednesday & Saturday 10am-9pm
July 1 - August 31
- Sunday thru Tuesday 10am-5:30pm
- Wednesday thru Saturday 10am-9pm
TICKET PRICES – ONLINE AND BOX OFFICE:
- General Admission: $23 Online; $26 Box Office
- Senior (65+): $21 Online; $24 Box Office
- Youth (6-12): $14 Online; $16 Box Office
- Ages 5 and under: FREE
- Members: Always FREE!
- Member Guest: $20 - Box Office only
- College Students: $21 Online; $24 Box Office
- Military & First Responders: $21 Online; $24 Box Office
- Cleveland Resident: $19 Online; $20 Box Office