Camp Hi, family-owned and operated since 1966, has been providing access to high quality canoeing since 1966 and offers a variety of river trips along 25 miles of the the Upper Cuyahoga River designated as both an American Heritage and State Scenic River. The water is excellent quality for swimming or fishing. Enjoy the beautiful grounds and pavilions for picnic use before or after your trip.
Enjoy a high quality canoeing experience with excellent gear and high quality touring kayaks and canoes that make for less effort and more paddling enjoyment
- Family discounts, and group discounts up to 40% off.
- Beautiful grounds for picnic use before or after your trip.
- Trips on one of the most scenic rivers in Northeastern Ohio
- Dam controlled water levels ensure that there is always plenty of water.
Open April through October as weather conditions allow.
Please call ahead or check on Facebook for open days. Spring and Fall weekday appointments requested.
- No appointment is needed on weekends
- Open 7 days a week from Memorial Day through Labor Day, no appointments needed
- Rentals are available 9am to 3pm
- Boats must be returned by 6pm